In order to implement the provisions of Article 113 of the Environmental Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan, NJSC "International Center for Green Technologies and Investment Projects" (hereinafter referred to as the Center) conducts a comprehensive technological audit (hereinafter referred to as CTA) in various industries.
Currently, the Center forms the composition of experts involved in the development of the following Reference Books on BAT:
1) Mining and enrichment of coal;
2) Manufacture of iron and steel;
3) Production of titanium and magnesium;
4) Production of ferroalloys;
5) Production of rare and rare earth metals;
6) Manufacture of food products, drinks, milk and dairy products;
7) Wastewater treatment of centralized water disposal systems of settlements.
The selection of experts is based on the technical, economic, environmental or legislative expertise of the candidates, their compliance with the qualification requirements (technologist expert, environmental expert, energy efficiency expert), as well as their experience/participation in conducting CTA, development of Reference Documents on Best Available Techniques ( BREF), information and technical reference books on the best available technologies (BAT BAT) and other technical regulatory documents.
If you are interested, we ask you to submit your CV to the following email address: email@example.com .