Chairman of the Board of Directors, representative of shareholder, Minister of Ecology and Natural Resources of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
General information, education
- L.N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University - Specialty Bachelor's degree, Master's degree«International Relations»
- National Institute of Political Studies of Japan under the program PhD degree «Security and International Studies» - Included in the Presidential Youth Personnel Reserve (2019)
- Deputy Director of the Department of Climate Policy and Green Technologies of the Ministry of Ecology, Geology and Natural Resources of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Consultant to the Divisions on Environment and Development, Energy, as well as Macroeconomic policy and Development Finance of the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (Bangkok, Thailand), offices of the United Nations Development Program in Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan;
- Researcher at the Kazakhstan Institute for Strategic Studies under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan (KISI);
- Vice-Minister of Ecology, Geology and Natural Resources of the Republic of Kazakhstan (from 03.2022)
Elected positions, deputations:
- Deputy of the Majilis of the Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan (01.2021), Member of the Committee on International Affairs, Defense and Security of the Majilis of the Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Member of the deputy group «Zhana Kazakhstan» (02.2022-03.2022)
- From January 4, 2023 to the present, Suleimenova Zulfiya Bulatovna has been appointed Minister of Ecology and Natural Resources of the Republic of Kazakhstan by the decree of the Head of State.
Chingiz Kanapyanov was elected a Member of the Board of Directors and independent director of NJSC IGTIC on 22nd of October, 2019. Chairman of the Audit and Risks Committee.
Mr Kanapyanov holds bachelor and master degrees in international economic relations.
Partner, Kazakhstan, consulting company "GEC Consulting", advisor to the chair of the Management Board "Commodities exchange ETS".
Chingiz Kanapyanov has more that 15 years experince on Boards of Directors including Kazakhstan Stock Exchange, RFCA Rating Agency, JSC KMGold, JSC Kazakh-British Technical University, JSC Economic Research Institute of the Ministry of National Economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Academy of the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan", Halyk Bank Kyrgyzstan, Halyk Global Markets.
Chingiz Kanapyanov has diplomatic rang and was serving in the Kazakhstan Embassy in London and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Ivanova Anna Olegovna was appointed a member of the Board of Directors of NJSC IGTIC on May 28, 2021.
Ivanova A.O. has a higher education with a degree in Economics and Management.
Anna Ivanova has been working in the Committee of State Property and Privatization of the Ministry of Finance of Kazakhstan for more than 20 years. Currently, she is the head of State Monitoring of Property, Trust Management and Concession Department. According to the “Law on State Property of the Republic of Kazakhstan” she is a member of directory boards (supervisory boards) of a number of organizations with the participation of the state. Anna Ivanova has extensive practical experience in working with non-state legal entities with state participation, including corporate management.
Married, has 2 kids.